AIM
CSF462

5MF Honey Smack 5MF Honey Smack

clever & well executed

The material itself was hysterical as a very unique and very funny idea. The animation for it was spot on as well. I thought the whole thing was great because I believe it to be very refreshing by being unlike anything else I've seen in a while, and that applies to every aspect of how it was done.

kev-nuu responds:

Wow, we really appreciate your reply. Thanks for watching it 3EC. We hope we can keep you entertained consistently!

Hamtaro Parties Hard! Hamtaro Parties Hard!

Why Am I Still Watching This?

In a world of confusion and mistrust, sometimes you just have to listen to Andrew W.K. and see Hamtaro get jiggy wit it. Word up dude!

Race of Beings 3 Preview Race of Beings 3 Preview

:-0

My jaw is left hanging on the ground ;) Excellent job. Graphics were well drawn and animation was great. Nice music to go along with it. Can't wait or the final to come out. Nice work man....

the RED/BLUE connection the RED/BLUE connection

This Game Is As Good As Sex!

And so is Texas Mafia!

I used to live on the streets and eat dead rats for dinner, but ever since I met Kevin and joined the Mafia, I made 700 dollars an hour!

Blatant lies, but the site fucking rocks. Check it out.

Spy Vs Spy Fighting fixed Spy Vs Spy Fighting fixed

Yo...

I won't give you a shit review because you didn't like my movie. I thought the game was pretty cool. I'd like to see some more controls, like movement. Graphics weren't bad. It was okay overall. Nice work. Hope to see some more games out of ya...

TSUNAMI  lev. 1 TSUNAMI lev. 1

Well Done!

I never knew Flash would be able to produce such a good FPS game. After seeing Combat Instinct, I was proven wrong. And this game, with it's 3D concept, is incredible! Great, GREAT game! Nice work.